- employees in public services and services in the wider public sector (Regions, Municipalities, etc.)
- healthcare workers (doctors, nurses, physiotherapists)
- NGO members
- medical students
The aim of the program is to:
- increasing the capacity of public service workers and health professionals to approach and work with immigrants
- understanding the needs of refugees / migrants
- supporting refugees / immigrants to integrate into the community.
The program will be a total of 12 weeks and will be implemented by the distance education method, and will include 2 meetings with the World Café method, which will take place in Patras. Specifically, the training will start on Monday 20/01/2020. and will end on Friday, 10/04/2020.
In detail, the modules to be developed are the following: